Methadone Maintenance Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Methadone & Non-Methadone users. Have discussions with other Methadone patients. Have a friend or family member in treatment? Learn more here...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tell us About Yourself...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
♥Jess♥
Admin
♥Jess♥

Tell us About Yourself... Empty
PostSubject: Tell us About Yourself...   Tell us About Yourself... EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 12:44 pm

In here is where you can share a bit about yourself if you would like.  Just create a new topic for yourself.  Please put something in the title, you can use your name, screen name or just a bit about me, if you'd like.  I want to be clear that you are not, in any way, expected to share your story with us.  Of course I would love to hear it and get to know you, but you do not have to if you are not comfortable.  i can not stress enough how much i want everyone here to be comfortable.  If you want to just tell us a bit about where you are at in your life now, that is great too.  You are more than welcome to edit the post at a later time if/when you become more comfortable here.  I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Thank you,
Tell us About Yourself... LegantMisFitbybamsFeb10Jessica-vi
Back to top Go down
https://methadonemc.board-directory.net

Tell us About Yourself...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Methadone Maintenance Community :: MEMBERS SECTION :: Help Us Get to Know You-
Jump to: