Methadone Maintenance Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Methadone & Non-Methadone users. Have discussions with other Methadone patients. Have a friend or family member in treatment? Learn more here...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A bit about ♥Jess♥

Go down 
AuthorMessage
♥Jess♥
Admin
♥Jess♥

A bit about ♥Jess♥ Empty
PostSubject: A bit about ♥Jess♥   A bit about ♥Jess♥ EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:36 am

Hello everyone.  I am so glad that you found your way to this forum.  Let me start with a bit about myself.  I am 33 years old.  I am married to a wonderful, amazing man named Michael.  We have a beautiful 15 year old daughter & a 5 year old Pit Bull named Maximus.  We live in a small town on the coast of Maine.  The Atlantic Ocean is our backyard.  It is beautiful here.  I am a recovering addict.  I have been in Methadone Maintenance Treatment for almost 11 years.  I wanted to start this website because I  not only share my story but I also wanted to help others who are going through treatment, just starting, or even trying to decide if you want to start.  It can be very confusing, frustrating, as well as a host of others things.  Making the commitment to start treatment is not an easy one.  I understand all these feelings as everyone else who is in treatment does.  I wanted a place where people could come together to talk, vent, and share their experiences.  I hope that we can help you, whether it is information you are looking for to just putting a simple smile on your face.  If i can do those things, than i am happy & this was worth it.  I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.  If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to send me a message.

♥Jess♥

A bit about ♥Jess♥ LegantMisFitbybamsFeb10Jessica-vi
Back to top Go down
https://methadonemc.board-directory.net

A bit about ♥Jess♥
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Methadone Maintenance Community :: WELCOME TO THE METHADONE MAINTENANCE COMMUNITY :: Meet Your Admins-
Jump to: